2020 BTA Sponsors:
Welcome to the Billings Tennis Association website!
We have been fortunate here in Montana to have relatively few cases of covid-19 diagnoses and deaths. Let's stay diligent to keep it this way until more is known. Here are links to USTA guidance and local information.
Playing Tennis Safely: Player Tips and Recommendations
Playing Tennis Safely flyer
Playing Tennis Safely: Facility and Programming Recommendations
The Elks Tennis Center has reopened! Some changes have been made to increase safety for all our members and employees.
- When reserving a court online please enter all the names of the members joining you on your reservation.
- If you are not feeling well or have been around anyone that has not been well, please do not come and play. No one should feel guilty about not being able to find a sub or cancelling their court time if they do not feel well!!!
- You DO NOT need to go into the pro shop to sign in!! The pro shop will be closed during the day but will be open in the evenings only if you need assistance for balls, stringing, etc. If you need other assistance, please contact Becky King to have it open. See Becky’s contact information below.
- All players are asked to wait in the center of the courts, try to spread out while waiting, and enter your reserved court from the middle of the tennis center. Please take all belongings with you to your court. When you are done playing please exit your court by leaving through the back curtain.
- The water coolers and benches on the courts have been removed for the time being. Please bring your own water and chair if you like.
- The door handles, drinking fountains and bathrooms will be sanitized throughout the day.
- The ball machine and ball hoppers are not available currently.
- Courts will be limited to 4 players. There will be no group lessons at this time. Brad is available for private and semi-private lessons. He can be reached directly at 672-4127.
- Bills will go out on May 1st. If you can pay online, please do so. If you would like to pay in person, please set that up with Becky.
Please contact Becky if you have any questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 406-861-7885.
See you all very soon!
Please follow Billings Tennis Association on Facebook. It's much easier to keep our facebook page updated than it is to send out newsletters or update the website so we tend to post news to Facebook first...our site is www.facebook.com/billingstennis. It's a public page so anyone can view it, even if you are not a Facebooker! We also have a Facebook "group" that is a good place for tennis players to interact with one another...anyone can post to the group page. Feel free to use it to arrange matches, sell used tennis equipment, report on court conditions, etc.
BTA publicity chair